Chauffeur Driven For The Price Of A Mini-Cab – Guaranteed!
- Our priority is you – our client. The Terms & Conditions outlayed below are for us to be able to provide a quality, affordable service.
- All fares are quoted on a Point A to Point B basis. Any diversions or extra stops will be charged accordingly.
- All bookings including return pick-ups must be booked/confirmed through Chauffeuring Direct Customer Services.
- As we offer an advance booking service we require bookings to be made at least 4 hours in advance. On most occasions we can provide a car within the hour.
- For our special set rates we ask for the bookings to be made as least 12 hours in advance. This only applies to new customers/accounts.
- All bookings will be confirmed. The job will not be secured until you receive confirmation of the booking from us.
- We do suggest that you allow plenty of time for your journey. We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to accidents, road closures, diversions, unforeseen traffic, etc.
- Please confirm all your journey details before proceeding with your booking. Chauffeuring Direct cannot be held responsible in anyway for mistakes, delays, etc.
- Charges will apply if a driver has been despatched and the booking information is incorrect.
- All luggage is to be stored in the vehicle storage area/boot. No luggage/cases to be placed on any seats. For excessive luggage larger vehicles available.
- Correct vehicle types must be stated at the time of booking. Incorrect information will lead to delays.
- We should be notified of any changes made to your booking immediately otherwise charges may incur.
- Prolonged waiting during anytime of the journey will be subjected to waiting time. This does not apply in the case of ‘Hourly, Daily and As Directed’ bookings.
- Hourly, Daily and As Directed bookings are subject to limited mileage.
- All ‘As Directed’ bookings are charged at hourly rates. On Executive and VIP Services minimum number of hours apply.
- Deposits required on all Executive and VIP Bookings (minimum 12 hour cancellation notice applies to our Executive Bookings and 24 hour notice to our VIP bookings).
- Conditions for our ‘Weddings’ and ‘Limousine’ Services on application.
- Standard bookings – cancellations are to be made a minimum 2 hours before the booking departure time. This allows our drivers to be re-allocated. This applies to pick-ups in East London and Essex. All bookings further a field will require more notice.
- Deposits required on all return and station/airport pick-ups.
- Deposits are fully refundable unless the above cancellation conditions are compromised.
- For airport returns, car park costs and the initial 40 minutes waiting is included in the price. Charges will incur beyond this point. 30 minutes of extra waiting time available FREE of charge – please see our ‘+30 Service’.
- On the rarest of occasions Chauffeuring Direct may find the need to sub-contract.
- Due to our competitive pricing – Credit cards will be subjected to a booking fee. Fee free ‘Credit Card Accounts’ are available.
SAFETY AND THE LAW
- You are able to request any driver when booking – but all job details must be recorded by our Customers Services Team and not the drivers themselves. This is the law
- Drivers at Chauffeuring Direct are to drive in a safe and considerate manner whilst obeying all traffic rules and regulations at all times.
- Please note that smoking in private hire vehicles (PHV) is against the law.
- Due to the personal safety of our drivers, we reserve to right to terminate the job at any time in the case of abuse, rudeness, etc. Full charge to be incurred.
- We reserve the right to refuse the booking at the point of collection if the passenger behaves in an aggressive or intoxicated manner. Full charge will be incurred.
- The customer will be held responsible for any damage to the vehicle which is incurred through his or her actions. Whether this may be deliberate or accidental.
- Chauffeuring Direct have a no food or drink policy in the vehicles for the above reason.
Here at Chauffeuring Direct we do wish to help in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries on 020 8 822 2228.
We are constantly finding ways to improve our service for our clients. Any comments you may have are highly valued.
WE DO ASK THAT YOU KEEP OUR CONTACT DETAILS IN THE CASE OF ANY PROBLEMS. ALTERNATIVELY YOU MAY WISH TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR‘TERMS & CONDITIONS’.
From everyone here at Chauffeuring Direct – we wish you a safe and pleasant journey.